Buy One, Feed One Hawaiʻi (#BOFOHawaii) – a Kamehameha Schools initiative that supports KS restaurant tenants impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic – will continue through July 31.
BOFO Hawaiʻi encourages those who are currently ordering takeout food to consider buying a second meal for someone impacted financially, socially or emotionally by the fallout of the pandemic.
In support of the campaign, KS pledges to make a donation to the Hawai‘i Foodbank for each meal purchased at a participating restaurant until the end of July or until the campaign threshold is met – further ensuring that no one will go hungry during this crisis.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Visit BuyOneFeedOne.com to check out the participating local restaurants.
- Purchase two take-out meals at a participating restaurant.
- Take a photo of yourself with the meals you bought.
- Share a short description of who the additional meal is intended for (e.g. a kupuna, neighbor, friend, teacher, or keiki).
- Tag the post with #BOFOHawaii.
- Tag or share with a friend who is eating out.
Follow @BOFOHawaii on Facebook and Instagram to see the movement in action!
buy one feed one,
commercial real estate,
Themes, Culture, Community, Leadership, Employee 'Ohana, Ka ʻohana Kamehameha, KS Announcements, News Briefs, Newsroom, Department News, CRED News