Two ways to buy
1. Shop online at Landsend.com
Hawaiʻi school number: 900181413
24/7 customer service: 1 (800) 469-2222.
- For accessories and sizing, please see your custom shopping site at LandsEnd.com or visit your retail location below (appointment required - see below).
- Free shipping on online orders over $75.
- Please allow 10 to 12 days to receive products ordered online.
- For back-to-school delivery, please shop 30 days before the first day of school. Custom order may require six to eight weeks for delivery.
- Customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by calling 1 (800) 469-2222.
- Two options for making returns easy:
- Use the return label that is included with your order.
- Take it directly to your retail location listed on this page. (appointment required - see below)
2. Visit your local retail location:
Lands’ End Store
Prince Kūhio Plaza
111 East Puainako Street
Hilo, HI 96720
Important details for visiting a retail location:
- Retail visits are available via appointments only.
- Appointments can be scheduled:
- Social distancing measures are required by county order which includes –
- Limiting the number of customers to 6 or less at any time; every 30 minutes.
- You are required to wear a face mask to enter the store.
- Fitting rooms will be closed during this time.
- Customers should not visit the store if they are feeling sick or have any symptoms.
- Maintain a six foot physical distancing to the extent possible.
- To be able to accommodate as many families as possible and with fitting rooms closed each time slot is 30 minutes. If you are late to your scheduled appointment it will be cancelled. If a family needs more than 30 minutes, then we request they sign up for two time slots.
Store hours peak: July 6-Aug. 9
- Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Store hours off peak: June 27 (scheduled opening)-July 5 and Aug. 11-18
- Tuesday-Friday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.4 p.m.
- Sunday-Monday: Closed
- Closed on July 4
Read more information on ordering and store impacts due to COVID-19
UNIFORM ASSISTANCE FOR FAMILIES IN NEED
Kamehameha Hawaiʻi will continue to offer uniform assistance to those families with high financial need. In order for us to verify the need, it is imperative that you apply for Financial Aid, if you have not already done so. This information is used to determine awards.
We also ask for families seeking additional assistance to complete a Uniform Assistance Request Form, so we can properly account for and process requests. Applications will be processed in order of receipt.
Download the 2020-21 Uniform Assistance Request Form