A generation on the rise
Goal 4 - High-Performing Native Hawaiian Organization
Execute as a high-performing, mission-driven, Native Hawaiian organization with strong leadership, efficient processes and systems, and successful strategic partnerships.
- Effective and accountable leadership focused on achieving impact-driven outcomes
- Engaged, passionate, talented workforce with the capabilities to deliver on our mission
- Strategic partnerships that optimize individual and collective impacts
- Organizational structure with well-defined accountability and authority aligned with our business model, enabling the organization to execute
- Enterprise-wide information and technology systems that improve the quality, access, and transparency of information
- Build a high-performing, mission-driven organizational culture that demonstrates a disciplined sense of urgency, passion, servant leadership, and Christian and Hawaiian values.
- Develop performance management systems that align workforce goals with strategic priorities and accountability for results.
- Develop accountable and effective leaders who have a big-picture perspective, high performance expectations, sound and thoughtful judgment, and who are equipped with the training, tools, and resources to lead organizational change and operational excellence.
- Build workforce capabilities to enable Kamehameha Schools to excel with the right people, in the right roles, with the right talent and passion for our mission.
- Develop trusting and effective internal and external partnerships that leverage resources to achieve shared goals.
- Establish strong governance built on accountable leadership and sound execution.
- Design an organizational structure with delegated authority that allows for sound decision making and well-coordinated planning and execution toward strategic goals.
- Align and redefine expectations for leadership positions based on strategic direction.
- Use performance metrics to articulate success and quantify our results.
- Utilize peer benchmarks, best practices, and independent monitoring and evaluation to support continuous improvement and accountability.
- Build highly-disciplined business intelligence and analytical capabilities to support sound decisions.
- Integrate and standardize systems, data, and information across the organization to better support real-time business analytics and management reporting.
- Implement sound data management and analytical capabilities.
- Develop an effective enterprise risk management framework that identifies and assesses risks and is incorporated into management reporting and decision making.
- Structure technology and information management systems to improve integration, access, and information sharing.
- Improve integration and increase efficiencies through technology and infrastructure.
- Execute a technology investment plan aligned to meet current and future business objectives, efficiencies, and information needs of our staff and stakeholders while decreasing complexity and cost of maintenance.