Senior Laptop & School Property Drop-Off
Dates: Monday, May 24 & Tuesday, May 25
Time: 8:00 am - 11:00 am & 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Location: Kōnia Circle
Seniors/families will be allowed onto campus during any of the designated dates/time to return their KS laptop and any other school property. This drop-off will allow students to return KS items and avoid additional charges on their school accounts for any missing items. Individuals will not be permitted to exit their car at any time while on campus except if retrieving items from their locker. Items to return may include, but are not limited to: textbooks, uniforms, supplies, cameras, costumes, instruments, etc.
What to expect:
- All persons in vehicle must wear a cloth face mask.
- Students may select what works best for their schedule using the event date and times above.
- At no point will a student or family member be allowed outside of their car while on campus – except if retrieving items from their locker.
- Seniors must enter campus through Main Gate only and bring their ID.
- Only (1) vehicle per graduate will be allowed.
- Items will be exchanged through the front passenger window of vehicle.
- Proper casual dress code attire required. Attire should be in good taste, shirts and footwear required.
- If arriving in a truck, we ask that there be no passengers seated in truck beds.
- Upon entering campus main gate, graduates must clearly place the 11”x17” Name Placard on the car dashboard for easy identification of graduate name when entering Kōnia Circle (provided by KS in mailout forthcoming).
- In the event that you lose or forget your placard, please take a photo of your placard.
- If not already in a case or box, all supplies/items must be bagged (grocery bag, small trash bag, plastic bag, etc.) to turn into department/course.
- Each bagged item must include an identification label attached to bag (4 labels provided by KS in mailout forthcoming).
- Identification label to include: student’s first and last name, name of course, kumu and department.
- Please note that students may be assessed for any items returned damaged.
- Once drop-off is complete, please exit campus through Main Gate.
Identification label EXAMPLE:
Student Name (Last, First): Keola Pono
KHS Department of Property: ENGLISH DEPT.
Class Title: PACIFIC LITERATURE
Class Kumu: KUMU KAIWI
- All items to return for laptops should include laptop bag, laptop, charger, AND extension cord.
- MacBook Air, Case, AC Adapter, AC Extension, AC 2-Prong Adapter
- Parents and Alumni Relations will be on hand to collect any “gently-used” KS uniforms that you wish to donate. Please make sure items are clean and laundered.
For any additional questions, please contact Hope Po‘o Kumu, Alyssa Braffith, at firstname.lastname@example.org.