He‘eia Master Plan
Kamehameha Schools (KS) is in the process of developing a master plan for 53 acres of its landholdings in the He‘eia ahupua‘a, which includes Windward Mall and adjacent light industrial properties.
The objective of this planning effort is to develop a vision, as well as planning and development strategies in consideration of the following:
- Alignment with KS’ Vision 2040 and Strategic Map 2025
- Regional priorities for the He‘eia ahupua‘a
- An ahupua‘a framework recognizing any historic, present, and/or future interrelationships between KS He‘eia lands and programs from mauka to makai
- A community consultation process that allows for stakeholder participation in identifying and addressing issues
- Integrating Highest and Best Use analysis work with marketing demand that impact the master plan, land uses and price points for various alternative development scenarios
The goals of the planning process include:
- Development of a plan vision for the mid‐ and long‐term use of lands
- Development of an Ahupua‘a Concept Plan depicting any relationships between KS lands and uses throughout He‘eia
- Identification of a physical master plan, including land uses, lease values, and project densities for mid‐ term and long‐term scenarios
- An understanding of community goals and issues in order to fit within the regional context and yield support.
- Identification of regulatory and permitting requirements associated with the developed plan options
For any questions, please contact Serge Krivatsy.