Our KS Hawaiʻi football team will play three nonleague games this season including an August 3 matchup, in Paiʻea Stadium against ʻIolani.
The football team looks to build upon last year's DII championship performance.
Here's a look at the 2019 schedule:
- Saturday, Aug. 3 - vs. ʻIolani; 10 a.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 10 - vs. Waiakea; 11 a.m.
- Friday, Aug. 16 - at Hilo; 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 24 - at Kaʻū; 1 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 29 - at Pāhoa; 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 14 - at Hawaii Prep; 3 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 21 - at Kohala; 1 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 27 - vs. Pāhoa; 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 3 - vs. Kaʻū; 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 18 - vs. Kohala; 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 25 - vs. Hawaii Prep; 7 p.m.
To read the preview and see the full BIIF schedule, visit the HawaiiPrepWorld article.
Or visit the KSH Athletics website to sign-up for calendar notifications and see more about all of our teams.
I Mua Kamehameha!
Last year's football team looks to repeat their success as BIIF DII Champions.
high school sports,
Hawaii Newsroom, KS Hawaii Home, Hawaii High School, Newsroom, Campus Programs, Hawaii