A generation on the rise
Goal 5 - Impact-Driven Resource Management
Prudently optimize the strength, breadth, and strategic alignment of our resources with an organization-wide focus.
- Impact-driven financial resource model guides our strategies and decision making
- Spending that is measurably efficient and impactful toward our strategic goals and outcomes
- Revenues that are optimized with superior risk-adjusted returns from the Endowment and targeted increases from our fund development program
- Support spending decisions with measures of impact and risk on current and future beneficiaries.
- Produce superior risk-adjusted returns comparable with national top-tier endowment funds to provide sufficient resources to fund our strategies.
- Manage financial assets for active returns, favoring niche opportunities and differentiated strategies.
- Manage commercial real estate primarily for long-term returns from lease rents, creating value through asset management and planning within Kamehameha Schools’ community regional plans.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive fund development program that is integrated into all strategies.