Nānākuli Community Learning Center
The Community Learning Center at Nānākuli (CLCN) has been in existence for over 20 years. The current facilities are located on the old campus of Nanaikapono Elementary next to Ka Waihona o Ka Na‘auao public charter school. CLCN hosts and offers a variety of events, classes and workshops throughout the year.
The friendly staff of the Community Learning Center in Nānākuli is here for you anytime you need kōkua with applying to any of Kamehameha Schools’ programs and services. From Kapālama campus admissions to preschool, summer programs and scholarship applications, or resource center staff is there to assist you with completing the application process.
- Receive assistance with applications
- Navigate the financial aid and scholarship process
- Receive personal, one-on-one attention
- Meet with our local, community-based staff
The staff can also assist you with registering for the Ho`oulu Hawaiian Data Center, throughout the year, for Hawaiian ancestry verification. Once your ancestry is veriﬁed, you will be considered for preference when applying for Kamehameha Schools programs without ever having to verify your ancestry again.
- Serve as a One Stop Shop to distribute and receive all applications and information regarding KS programs and services
- House the Nānākuli II Preschool and a Hi'ilani Program (0-3 yr. old)
- Are available to Kamehameha Schools staff, community partners, and organizations to use for workshops, meetings and events.
To learn more, visit http://apps.ksbe.edu/resourcecenters.