Living and Working in Hawai‘i
Many people know Hawai‘i as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, mild weather, friendly people and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, also make Hawai‘i an excellent place to live.
Hawai‘i’s quality of life reflects the advantages of the state’s climate, health, recreation and cultural opportunities. As the largest private K-12 educational system in the country, Kamehameha Schools plays an important role in Hawai‘i’s educational community. As an organization committed to improving the capability and well-being of Native Hawaiians, Kamehameha is a leader in the revitalization and perpetuation of the native language and culture.
See these links for more information about living and working in Hawai‘i:
- Living & Working in Hawaii: http://hawaii.gov/dbedt/business/living
- Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau: http://www.gohawaii.com
- Hawaii Travel Tips: http://www.travelsmarthawaii.com
- Mana‘o Ulu Wale: http://ainaaloha.wordpress.com
- Hawaii Residency Programs: http://hawaiiresidency.org/dir/hawaii.html
|Kapālama Campus: Map :: VR Tour Hawai‘i Campus: Map :: VR Tour Maui Campus: Map :: VR Tour|
Kamehameha Schools. All rights reserved.
Statements of Privacy, Copyright,
& Disclaimer »
Applicants requiring assistance in the application process should contact the Human Resources Service Center
at (808) 534-8040 or 1-800-842-IMUA (4682) and enter 48040# at the prompt. » Suggestions? Updated: 6/9/2014