Kamehameha Schools is now accepting applications for admission to its three campuses for the 2010-2011 school year. If you know a student who could flourish at one of our campuses, please encourage that student and his or her `ohana to call for an application. The application deadline is September 30, 2009. Primary Admission Points
- Kapālama – O`ahu residents may apply to kindergarten and grades 4, 7 and 9. West Hawai`i, Moloka`i, Lāna`i, Kaua`i, Ni`ihau and Hāna district residents may apply to grades 7 and 9.
- Hawai`i – Hawai`i island residents may apply to kindergarten and grades 6 and 9.
- Maui – Maui residents may apply to kindergarten and grades 6 and 9.
For kindergarten, eligible applicants include boys born between July 1, 2004 and June 30, 2005 and girls born between October 1, 2004 and September 30, 2005. Applications to grades 10, 11 and 12 are accepted at all three campuses, but space availability at these grade levels is not guaranteed, since they are considered “replacement” grades.
Where do I get an application?
- Download an application online: http://www.ksbe.edu/admissions.
- Request an application by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, mailing address, a daytime phone number, and the campus and grade level that your child is applying for.
- Call the Admissions offices:
Kapālama – (808) 842-8800.
Financial aid is available.
Hawai`i – (808) 982-0100.
Maui – (808) 572-3133.
Neighbor island applicants may also call toll free at 1-800-842-4682 ext. 8800.
For a complete listing of informational sessions, visit us at www.ksbe.edu/admissions or call us at (808) 842-8800
Kamehameha Schools’ admissions policy is to give preference to applicants of Hawaiian ancestry to the extent permitted by law. Applicants who wish to be considered under that policy must have their Hawaiian ancestry verified by KS’ Ho`oulu Hawaiian Data Center.